There are 40 countries that have access to a TURKEY VISA FROM TAIWAN. Taiwan is one of these countries, which means that if you’re a Taiwanese citizen, you are saved from a trip to the Turkish embassy to apply for a visa. You can simply apply online, from the comfort of your home. You can have your Turkey e-Visa in just a few minutes, and we will show you how in this article.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do Taiwanese citizens need a visa to visit Turkey?
Yes, if you’re from Taiwan, you have to get an e-Visa to enter Turkey. To check the requirements, you can click here.
What is a Turkish Electronic Visa for Taiwanese?
The Turkish e-Visa for Taiwanese Citizens is an authorized document that allows you to enter this country with an electronic link in the passport.
How long is this e-Visa valid for if I’m from Taiwan?
With your Taiwanese Passport, your Turkish e-Visa is valid for 180 days after arrival and it has a Single Entry for a maximum time of 30 days in Total upon arrival.
What documents do I need to have when applying online?
iVisa may handle most of the work, but you still need to provide some information to help us get started. However, there is nothing out of the ordinary, and it is most likely that you already have everything that’s required. Here is a list of what you should provide:
- Passport – getting a passport shouldn’t have any difficulty, so you should be able to get one fast. If you already have one, then check that it is valid and it can be properly used while you’re traveling. Just take a quick peek at the expiration date.
- E-mail address – your Turkey e-Visa will be linked to your passport, but you still have to provide a copy at the immigration office in Turkey. iVisa will send you a copy via e-mail. Make sure that you provide a valid address.
- Means of payment – the payment for your visa and the service fee for iVisa is made before the submission of the application. You can do that TURKEY VISA FROM LIBYA using a credit or a debit card. Moreover, if you have a Paypal account as many people do, then you can use that as well.
What are the processing times and fees to get this visa?
It is a natural concern to know what are the prices and also the processing times for this e-Visa, but you don’t have to worry about that since iVisa provides a fast service at a reasonable price. The amount of your visa is determined by the processing time you select during the application process. iVisa gives you three excellent choices, and they are as follows:
- Standard processing – your form will be processed within 24 hours. Although it is the longest processing time, it’s an excellent choice for those who have ample time to prepare for their trip. As for the cost, you will be charged USD $26.49.
- Rush processing – if you need your application sooner, you can pay USD $47.49 and select this option. Your visa will arrive in your e-mail inbox within 4 hours.
- Super Rush processing – this is the quickest available option for you. Your visa will be ready to use in just 30 minutes. As you can guess, this will cost you more. You will be charged USD $77.99.
How much time do I need to apply?
You can finish your application form spending just a few minutes, probably no more than 20.
How is the application form?
The application form for a Turkey e-Visa has never been as simple as it is with iVisa. It should take you only a few minutes to complete the two-step online form. If you need any help, you can call iVisa’s support service. They are always ready 24/7 to take your call and guide you through the process.
- The first step is quite simple. In this part, you need to provide personal information like name, address, e-mail, date of arrival, passport info, and many more. Also, you must choose a processing time that best suits your needs.
- The second step of the application form will require you to make a quick revision and payment. Reviewing is more important than you may think. Since the process is so quick, any corrections are no longer possible once it had started. Just double-check the spelling and check the accuracy of every piece of information you provide. You can submit your application and wait for it to arrive in your selected timeframe after you are done with the two steps.
How many entries do I have with my Turkish e-Visa?
With your Taiwanese e-Visa, you’re able to have a Single Entry.
How can I apply for family members?
If you want to apply for a family member or a close friends, you have to collect all of their requirements (you can see them above in this article).
In case you are applying just for one friend or a family member, just apply here writing their information. And if you want to apply for more than one person, you can simply click ‘Add new applicant’ in the application form.
If I am transiting through Turkey, do I need this visa?
You don’t need any Turkish visa while you stay in the Transit Lounge.
How does the Turkish Tourist e-Visa look like?
Can I apply for a new e-Visa if it expires while I stay in the country?
For this specific situation, you must leave Turkey and get a new e-Visa. If you have to make an extension of your stay beyond the maximum days allowed in the e-Visa validity period, you have to apply for a residence permit at the Provincial Directorate Migration Management office.
Do I have to enter Turkey on the exact date specified in my application?
It’s not necessary since the validity period of your e-Visa starts from the date specified in your application.
What should I do if I make any mistake while applying?
In this case, you have to contact our customer service representatives as soon as possible so they can help you.
Remember that if you already submitted your application, and then you realize of a mistake, then you cannot make any changes and you will have to apply again.
Is it safe to use iVisa’s services for this?
Yes, of course! in iVisa, we know that many people tend to believe that online information leaks easily and it puts them in danger. However, that is not the case with the service we offer. We give you maximum safety for your personal info. You can check what thousands of happy customers say about us in this link.