Turkey now belongs to countries that are currently providing electronic visas. It is good news for 40 nationalities that can apply at the moment. If you are one of them, it means that you are no longer need to go to the Turkish embassy to obtain your visa. You can use TURKEY VISA FROM VIETNAM expediting companies such as iVisa and have your visa in your e-mail inbox as quickly as 30 minutes.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Do Vietnamese passport holders need a visa to go to Turkey?
Yes, Vietnamese citizens need to apply for an eVisa to enter Turkey. You can check requirements here.
What is a Turkey eVisa?
This eVisa is an authorization document that allows visitors to enter Turkey.
How long is the Turkey eVisa valid for?
The Turkey eVisa is valid for 180 days after arrival and allows Single Entry for a maximum stay of 30 days in Total.
What are the processing times and prices?
iVisa aim is to always satisfy the needs and pockets of every single applicant. For that reason, you get to pick one of the three available options when it comes to processing time. Here is what you can go for:
- Standard processing – for USD $105.49 (service fees included), your application will be processed within 24 hours. For travelers who plan ahead of time, this is a perfect option.
- Rush processing – if you want your application much quicker, you can select this option for USD $147.49 (service fees included). Your visa will arrive in your email inbox within 4 hours.
- Super Rush processing – if you need to travel as soon as possible, this is the perfect option for USD $194.49 (service fees included). Your visa will be ready in just 30 minutes.
Click here to start your application.
What are the requirements for a Turkey visa?
iVisa will do all the hard work and sort the bureaucracy behind getting a visa. All you need to do is provide the needed information. Basically, your effort TURKEY VISA FROM SOLOMON ISLANDS is close to zero. Here is a list of what you need to provide:
- Passport – acquiring a passport is quite easy, so you should be able to get one quick. If you do have one, however, make sure that it is valid and remains as such for the duration of your trip. Just take a look at its expiry date.
- E-mail address – your Turkey eVisa will be linked to your passport electronically. However, you still need a copy to show at the immigration office in Turkey. iVisa will send you a copy, and it will do so via e-mail. Make sure that you provide a valid address.
- Accepted payments – the payment for your visa and the service fee for iVisa is made before the submission of the application. You can do that using a credit or a debit card. Additionally, you pay through your PayPal account.
How does the Turkey eVisa work?
In April 2013, the Turkish government launched an easy online visa system that issues an eVisa instead of the old “sticker visa”. Once the information and payment are submitted, the visa is emailed to the traveler and must be downloaded and printed out. The e-Visa should be shown to airport and customs officials in Turkey and kept safe for the duration of the stay. The e-Visa means no more going to local embassies or waiting in line at the airport to obtain a visa.
How long does it take to apply for a Turkey eVisa?
Less than 10 minutes. We will take care of the rest and shortly we will let you know the status of the application by email.
How can I apply for a Turkey eVisa?
iVisa’s Turkey eVisa provides a simplified application form. Applicants will be using a two-step online form to input their information. You can contact iVisa’s customer service if you have any questions or assistance. Customer service is always ready 24/7 to help you with the process.
- In the first step, you need to provide personal information like name, address, email, date of arrival, passport info, and other basic info. You must also select a processing time that will cater to your needs.
- A quick revision and payment in the application form’s second step is required. Full attention is necessary during revision as a critical step because corrections will not be allowed once the application is processed. This will force you to repeat the whole process, including paying, again. You can avoid this hassle by double-checking the spelling and accuracy of your information.
Click here to begin. After you finished the two steps, you can submit your application and wait for it to arrive in the timeframe of your choosing.
What happens after I have applied?
Once the application is done, you will receive your Turkey eVisaby email. No need to deal with the embassy. We do it for you so you don’t lose valuable time. Next, present a printed version of your eVisa along with your passport once you enter Turkey.
Turkey Visa from Vietnam
This Electronic Turkey Visa is being implemented to allow visitors to easily obtain their visas online. The Turkey eVisa program was launched in 2013 by Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Turkey.
Vietnamese citizens are required to apply for a Turkey e-Visa (Turkey Visa Online) to enter Turkey for visits upto for tourism, business, transit or medical purposes. Turkey Visa from Vietnam is not optional, but a mandatory requirement for all Vietnamese citizens traveling to the country for short stays. The Turkey eVisa holders passport must be valid for at least 6 months beyond the departure date, that is the date when you leave Turkey.
How can I apply for Turkey Visa from Vietnam?
The Turkey Visa for Vietnamese citizens comprises an online application form that can be completed in as little as five (5) minutes. It is necessary for applicants to enter information on their passport page, personal details, their contact details, like email and address.
Turkey Visa for Vietnamese citizens can be applied and completed online on this website and can receive the Turkey Visa Online by email. The process is extremely simplified for the Vietnamese citizens. The only requirement is to have an email Id, a Credit / Debit card in 1 of the 133 currencies or Paypal.
After you have paid the fees, the eTA application processing commences. Turkey Visa Online is delivered via email. Turkey Visa for Vietnamese citizens will be sent via email, after they have completed the online application form with the necessary information and once the online credit card payment has been verified. In very rare circumstance, if additional documentation is required, the the applicant will be contact prior to approval of Turkey eVisa.
Requirements of Turkey Visa for Vietnamese citizens
To enter Turkey, Vietnamese citizens will require a valid travel document or passport in order to apply for Turkey eVisa. Vietnamese citizens who have a passport of an additional nationality need to make sure they apply with the same passport that they will travel with, as the Turkey eVisa will be associated with the passport that was mentioned at the time of application. There is no need to print or present any documents at the airport, as the Turkey Electronic Visa is stored electronically against the passport in the Turkey Immigration system.
Applicants will also require a valid credit or debit card or PayPal account to pay for the Turkey Visa Online. Vietnamese citizens are also required to provide a valid email address, to receive the Turkey eVisa in their inbox. The information on your Turkey Visa must match the information on your passport completely, , otherwise you will need to apply for a new Turkey eVisa.